Warning: Last items in stock!
During the game you will become an apprentice going through a rigorous witcher training: you will learn fencing, archery and alchemy; you will hunt monsters, unveil secrets and intrigues; and finally, you will face tough choices and discover the consequences the hard way. You will move to Moszna Castle in Poland, redecorated for our needs and transformed into a real witchers' abode where you will meet famous characters known from “The Witcher” books and games. The Witcher School is open to both women and men.
What you get for the ticket:
- three nights at Grodziec Castle;
- full catering, consisting of breakfasts and dinners;
- basic witcher apprentice costume (which you can either give back or buy for yourself after the game ends);
- carefully prepared classes during which you develop such skills as: fencing, survival skills, meditation, herbalism, archery, and alchemy;
- chance to meet and fight with monsters you know from the witchers' bestiary;
- experienced cast of dozens of actors, playing teachers, monsters and other characters (known from “The Witcher” books and games), available at all times during the LARP;
- complete exclusion from the outer world, and access to most of the places and surroundings of the castle;
- chance to hand-make your own leather equipment during our classes (which you will take home after the game ends);
- hand-made witcher medallion (which you will take home after the game ends);
- incredible adventure in the "Witcher's" setting which you will never forget!
Next event: 14.09-17.09.2017
Location: Grodziec Castle, Poland
Age limit: 18+
“The Witcher School” is meant to be played by adult participants. If you have ever dreamt of a world full of witchers, monsters, spells and intrigues – a world where the traditional division between the right and wrong does not exist – this LARP is for you.
For three full days you will become an apprentice to the witchers. By learning and fighting under the tutelage of experienced instructors, you will experience and discover the living world of “The Witcher”, where every decision comes with a price.
The Sword of Destiny has two edges
– one of them is you.
By buying the ticket you accept the terms and conditions found in the event bylaw.
No customer reviews for the moment.