Round head larp arrow Black/Red
This arrow is designed by iDV Engineering, the leading archery crafters in the LARP industry. Arrows are an essential for any archer, and this particular version is designed to be used without harming your friends. Made with epoxy-glass resin, this 76 cm long arrow is built to be highly flexible, shatterproof, and accurate. It will withstand the inevitable abuse on the archery range or battlefield!
This arrow is a great solution for beginning archers, youth, tourism, LARP or medieval reenactment. The round head is made of durable padding, and is designed to distribute impact uniformly in order to minimize potential injury. Each arrow head and shaft has a 4 year warranty thanks to their superior quality (The warranty does not cover the nock and fletching).
Available in colours Black/Black, Black/Blue, Black/Dark Red, Black/Green, Black/Red, Brown/Black, Brown/Dark Green, Brown/Night Glow, Brown/Silver, and White/Night Glow.
- Used in cultures all over the world, predating recorded history
- Modern reconstruction of a historical crossbow bolt, but designed not to cause injury (particularly to vital sensitive areas on the face)
- 4 Year Warranty on the whole arrow. Learn about the details here.
- The aerodynamically optimised safety-head is 53 mm in diameter and provides optimum safety, durability and striking distance
- The captive fletching material and design increases the arrow's lifetime and guarantee lasting safety.
- The high grade epoxy-glass resin shaft is highly flexible, shatterproof and provides maximum accuracy.
This item is hand-made and/or hand-painted, which makes it unique. In result of that, this product can have natural differences in design, color and shape, which are not considered faults or defects.
Everyone wants for their weapons to serve as long as possible.
Nothing can describe how to maintain
Remember that most of the damage is done due to the lack of maintenance and bad storage.
Store your latex weapons flat or standing on their pommel - NEVER on the thrust (this will cause damage to the tip of the weapon, that’s not refunded)
Use a barrier made of paper or a towel to guard your weapon in contact with other plastic or rubber surface, so they won’t stick together.
Keep your weapon in a cool, dry area.
Avoid long time exposure to sunlight and don’t transport your weapons on top of your car luggage.
Remember about the maintenance, sprays work best for that.
- 76 cm
- Product code
- black / red
- Epoxy-glass resin
- 68 gram