The Blaviken Harvest Fest 18-20.09.2020
As soon as the harvest season is over and one can finally rest after a lot of hard fieldwork, all human villages and settlements of the Continent organise their harvest festival – a celebration during which people can enjoy the sight of collected crop. During which there’s place for contests, feasts and long night time discussions by the fire – a time when one can leave their everyday worries behind.
One year, the Year of the Great Plague, the Blaviken harvest festival was visited by witchers from around the world. And not only them. This story is about that event ????
WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?
The Blaviken Harvest Fest is an event dedicated to the community of the “Witcher School” larp, held in the well-known to our players Castle Grodziec, on September 18-20, 2020.
The ticket price includes:
- a castle with approximately 70 sleeping places, exclusive to the participants from Friday to Sunday morning,
· a full board (a supper on Friday, three meals on Saturday and a breakfast on Sunday),
· washrooms and showers with warm and cold water, as well as bathrooms,
· a parking spot outside of the castle (unguarded) and in the nearby guesthouse (guarded),
· a fire with a metal grill hanging over it,
· an option to order additional items and products you may require with our logistician (one supply run per day),
· contests, games and attractions organized by our crew,
· an awesome witcher atmosphere.
How to get there?
On your own, by car. We will create a thread on the Facebook profile in which you will be able to find people with whom you can share the journey.
Still, if there is a group that would find it problematic to get to the castle, we can organise an additional paid bus / coach transportation from Wrocław on Friday afternoon and a return on Sunday.
The cost of the whole stay is 550 PLN.
As for now we are not considering an option of a partial state/payment.
ATTENTION! For the event to take place, we must sell at least 60 tickets (the economy is merciless, especially this year)