Orc Brute w. Hair - Green - 57-59 cm
This product is handmade and/or hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults. Measurements are all in cm if not stated otherwise.
War is all that you know. For your clan, war is a permanent state of being. Just as you need meat to sustain you and leather armour to protect your leathery green skin, war keeps your thirst for chaos and violence sated.
Your clan now gathers to prepare for the war against the goblins. The creatures used to be your allies, but in the last battle they became cowardly and ran. Now there is nothing more to be done than to hunt down every one of them and serve them over your fire.
Epic Effects' Green Orc Brute with Hair is a full Orc Mask with a tribal appearance, perfect for the clan's hunter. The mask has an orc's distinct features, including: a low, broad forehead, serrated pointy ears and a flat nose with large, triangular nostrils to give it a predatory look. The broad mouth juts out in an underbite with visible bottom teeth and tusks. Heavy dreadlocks hang down over leathery skin modeled with creases and a realistic handpainted dark green complexion.
The mask fits over your face and chin, moving with your natural jaw movement. The mask is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. The mask is made with good room for breathing and ventilation, and is fitted with an elastic cotton-weave band at the neck to keep the mask in place, improving comfort with extended wear. The look and style of the mask can be modified by highlighting it with Epic Effects' Water Based Makeup from event to event.
- Earliest references to orcs are found in Old English and Anglo-Saxon sources, such as in Beowulf and in 16th century Italian folktales
- The word itself stems from the Latin word Orcus, which was the name given to the Roman deity of the dead
- J.R.R. Tolkien's 20th century The Lord of the Rings series describes orcs as brutish, aggressive beings with a taste for human flesh
- Tolkien's writings influenced many role-playing games, and are now seen in such games as Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer and Warcraft
- Thick 100% natural high-quality latex skin
- Clear, fine details
- Excellent fit, modelled on a living person
- Expressive face that fits over the jawline, allowing the mouth to move with your natural jaw movement
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Clean the insides of the mask with a moist cloth or sponge with a small dosage of detergent after every use to ensure the removal of remains from the skin contact. After drying secure with talc. Latex masks from Epic Effect require maintenance with the Epic Armory silicon spray to retain their flexibility and protect them from dust or damage. Apply the spray on the whole mask and clean with cloth. Store the mask on a styrofoam head or fill it with foil bags to keep it in desired shape.
- Product code
- Epic Effect
- 100% natural latex
- 180 gram
- 25 cm
- Inner circumference
- 58 cm