Marauder kite shield
Taking inspiration from the semi-curved kite shaped shields used by the Normans of the early Middle Ages, the Maurauder Kite Shield works just as well for a goblin invader or a brutal orc from a high fantasy realm as it would for a battleworn European knight from the ninth century or a pillaging Viking.
Crafted from durable closed cell foam and coated with latex, this shield is more than ready for LARP battle. Sculpted and hand-painted with realistic details like scratches and notches, the shield features a dark matte metallic finish and metallic trim with rivets. A stylized cross appear at the center. Maintain your hold on this savage shield with the tri-position grip and adjustable buckle straps found on the inner side.
- Also referred to as a “kite” shield, originally from the 10th-12th centuries
- Associated with the Normans, who were the first to use this style of shield widely
- Made from non-splintering wood, such as alder, fir, poplar, or linden
- Strong latex coating on hard EVA foam, which does not flex in combat
- Pattern design is laser-cut for precision and detail
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Adjustable leather straps for a firm grip
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This item is hand-made and/or hand-painted, which makes it unique. In result of that, this product can have natural differences in design, color and shape, which are not considered faults or defects.
Everyone wants for their weapons to serve as long as possible.
Nothing can describe how to maintain
Remember that most of the damage is done due to the lack of maintenance and bad storage.
Store your latex weapons flat or standing on their pommel - NEVER on the thrust (this will cause damage to the tip of the weapon, that’s not refunded)
Use a barrier made of paper or a towel to guard your weapon in contact with other plastic or rubber surface, so they won’t stick together.
Keep your weapon in a cool, dry area.
Avoid long time exposure to sunlight and don’t transport your weapons on top of your car luggage.
Remember about the maintenance, sprays work best for that.
- 90 cm
- Epic Black
- Epic Armoury
- EVA foam , latex
- 1609 g
- Handle length
- 37 cm
- 60 cm
- Hilt width
- 37 cm