The street is a hard place to conduct business, but it's a way of life you've become very good at keeping. Two coppers jingle in the pouch hanging from your Twin Belt, but by the end of the day you're determined to increase the lot to a gold or two. A good card game and a poor ol' sap is all it takes.
On your way to your regular spot you pass a lovely lady in a fine dress. You may be a ruffian, but with your candid smile you give the lady a tip of your fanciful top hat. She looks flattered, which is a good distraction...because now you've got a silver to add to the copper in your pouch.
This bestselling Epic Armoury Twin Belt is a stylish and durable leather belt fashioned from two slimmer belts merged into one. Made from two buffalo-leather straps and stitched together by leather braces in an ornate pattern, this belt has a truly medieval look.
The two braces are fitted with brass D-rings for attaching or suspending bags and other equipment. Usable by a large variety of shapes and sizes due to its long 40 cm belt-tongues and nine punched holes, this belt is a perfect solution for anyone's kit. With its simple style and rings, the belt is both functional and stylish, and can be used by lords or peasants--no matter race or culture.
This product is handmade and/or hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
- Historically made from cut lengths of leather sewn together.
- Belts have been documented for male clothing since the Bronze Age between 3200?600 B.C.
- More commonly a male fashion item, with the exception of the Middle Ages.
- Made from full-grain buffalo leather.
- Solid brass buckles.
- Measured to the middle hole -Made to hold several holders, bags, etc.
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather.
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime.
- Colours dyed into material.
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
- 120 cm
- Epic Armoury
- Vegetable-tanned, Full-grain leather,
- One size
- 300 gram
- 7 cm
|Reference||Combination name||Quantity (1)||Availability||Price||Add to cart|