HOODLUM OR HERO?
As an outlaw with your face on the wanted posters you cannot afford to be recognized; the price you pay if you get caught is simply too high. No matter if your lawless deeds are perceived to be of rightful reasons or of a more dubious motive, a hood will help you, when you must stay faceless. It is the perfect finishing touch when crafting your LARP-kit for your heroic woodsman or your cunning thief!
Epic Armoury’s Hood Adventurer is a hood with a short mantle and long hood tail. The mantle covers the shoulders, keeping the upper chest covered, while the roomy hood can be pulled down to cover part of the face. Made of a rougher fabric than our Basic Hood, this hood provides protection from the elements without being too warm in potential heat.
Wear this hood by simply slipping it over your head--it’s easy and comfortable. Hoods are great garments for rounding off your look, and the Hood Adventurer is a traditional layer that fits a wide variety of character types.
Affordable and interchangeable with all other Epic Armoury gear this garment allows you to personalize your own costume.
- One of the oldest garments known to humanity.
- Common fashion in medieval Europe, and worn by all social classes in a huge variety of forms and shapes.
- Made from a Rough Tabby Fabric.
- A heavyweight fabric with a rough weave.
- Made of 80% Cotton 20% Rayon.
- Drapes easily because of the heaviness.
- The rayon provides the fabric with a discreet shine.
- Measurements are approximations and may vary.
- Epic Armoury
- Textured cotton,
|Reference||Combination name||Availability in store||Availability at manufacturer||Price||Add to cart|