You hold your knife between your teeth, keeping it accessible while your hands are busy picking a noble's unguarded luggage. Leaving anything valuable without a guard is like an invitation to steal it...at least that's been your experience.
With a satisfying ?click!' the Metal Lock comes undone and you pry the chest open to reveal--oh, yes! That will do nicely. You pocket what looks to be a sizeable purse and a few interesting looking weapons, before carefully replacing the lock and sneaking out of the tent undetected.
Epic Armoury's Lock Chest is a working, simple lock designed to secure a chest full of loot. Made from darkened mild steel, the lock consists of a solid metal arch set through a steel bar.
To use the Lock Chest, open or close it using a universal Allan-key in the lock located inside the steel crossbar. The lock is practical and simple in style and can match a variety of genres or settings. It is sized to fit anywhere a normal padlock is used.
This product is handmade and/or hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
- Locks have been used for at least 6 thousand years, with early versions made of wood.
- The Greeks and Romans introduced iron locks during the 1st millennia B.C.
- Made from 1mm/19 gauge thick mild steel.
- Rolled edges with no sharp edges.
- Straps and fittings made from top-grain leather.
- Hand made, welded pieces for maximum durability.
- Polished steel finish.
- Epic Armoury
- Mild Steel
- One size
- 42 gram
- 6 cm
- 6,5 cm
- 12 cm