Your Elven Ears hear the rustle of footsteps behind you. A smile crosses your delicate lips as you realize a stranger is attempting to sneak up on someone as lithe and alert as you. You are the kindred of the immortals, having honed your skills for hundreds of years. No normal mortal being can surprise you.
“Come out of hiding,” you call over your shoulder. “I know you are there.”
Again your Elven Ears pick up the faintest noise, and as you hear the ‘thwap!’ of an archer’s bow, you spin and dodge the incoming arrow. It appears some lesser creature is about to receive an important lesson about attacking an elf as powerful as you.
Epic Armoury’s Elven Ears (English/French) are prosthetic ears molded in a classic pointed shape, a common sigil of the mythological elf. These latex ears add 4 cm to the human ear at the helix, and are as smooth and elegant as an elven ear should be. The ears are modelled to cover and form-fit over the outer ear, allowing for plenty of surface area in which to securely and safely glue the latex to the wearer’s skin.
The Elven Ears prosthetic is made from thick 100% natural high-quality latex, making it strong and durable, ensuring long life and extended reuse. Application of this prosthetic is easy using spirit gum or other prosthetic adhesive, but it is also packaged with detailed application instructions written in English and French--just in case you need some assistance!
These Elven Ears are unpainted, but can easily be painted to match the style you desire using Epic Effects Make-Ups.
Available in Small and Medium/Large.
- Originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Has been considered to be a magical creature with supernatural beauty, but this definition has varied throughout history
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s 20th century writings on the “Middle Earth Elf” has influenced how elves are seen today in the high-fantasy genre
- Excellent fit, as the prosthetics are modeled on real people
- Designed with large contact surfaces for a more durable and easy fit
- Slim edges for a more believable blend
- Unpainted to allow easy customization by you
- Attachable straight from the box following step-by-step instructions in English and French
- Easy to maintain
- Multiple reuses
Remove prosthetics carefully and rinse off all glue, wax and make-up with Mastix Spirit Gum Remover and lukewarm water. Store dry in a dark and cool place.
- 8 cm
- Skin Colour
- Epic Effect
- 100% natural latex
- M / L
- 10 gram
- 5 cm
- 4 cm
- Availability from the manufacturer
- Necessary confirmation of product availability