Lorian Glaive - 195cm
Epic Armoury's Lorian Glaive is a 195 cm latex polearm specifically designed as part of the Elven Universe. The Lorian Glaive has a long, single-edged curved blade fitted to a pole, and was inspired by historical glaives with an elegant touch. Handpainted and sculpted, the 90 cm blade is detailed with vine-like carvings, matching the golden foliage and the thorn shaped crossguard and pommel. The haft is 95 cm long and wrapped in soft brown split-leather for a secure and comfortable grip.
The Lorian Glaive is designed to pair with Epic Armoury's other Elven Universe weaponry and costuming, but can be mixed and matched to suit your needs. Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- Lorian is a English girl name that refers to the laurel tree, which is symbolic of honor and victory
- Elves were originally a creation of Germanic mythology and folklore
- Lean and elegant style of blade inspired by high-fantasy genre games such as Dungeons & Dragons and J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This item is hand-made and/or hand-painted, which makes it unique. In result of that, this product can have natural differences in design, color and shape, which are not considered faults or defects.
Everyone wants for their weapons to serve as long as possible.
Nothing can describe how to maintain
Remember that most of the damage is done due to the lack of maintenance and bad storage.
Store your latex weapons flat or standing on their pommel - NEVER on the thrust (this will cause damage to the tip of the weapon, that’s not refunded)
Use a barrier made of paper or a towel to guard your weapon in contact with other plastic or rubber surface, so they won’t stick together.
Keep your weapon in a cool, dry area.
Avoid long time exposure to sunlight and don’t transport your weapons on top of your car luggage.
Remember about the maintenance, sprays work best for that.
- 195 cm
- Epic Armoury
- 950 gram
- Edge length
- 90 cm
- Handle length
- 20 cm
- 15 mm fibreglass pipe
- Edge width
- 9 cm