A King deserves the attention of his subjects--his position and power demand such respect--but you also know he must look the part. You have hired the finest craftsmen in your land to create an outfit fitting a King's status.
Embroidery embellishes your hems in gold and fine thread. A purple cloak drapes down from your sturdy, confident shoulders. And at your waist--the embellished and decadent Aruthian Belt holds a sword befitting your status. No one shall look upon you with anything but admiration.
You, after all, are the King.
Epic Armoury's Aruthian Belt is a long leather belt made from full-grain buffalo leather. Strong and durable, this belt is also stylish with its crescent moon tooling and stitched accents. With a 70 cm belt-tongue and 30 holes, adjust this belt to a large range of sizes to fit your unique body. Secure the belt using its rounded, brass belt buckle.
The Aruthian Belt is handsome and clean, making it a perfect fit for almost any character in any setting you care to play.
This product is handmade and/or hand-painted and therefore unique. As a result, this product can have natural deviations in pattern, colour and shape, which are not considered defects or faults.
- Belts have been documented for male clothing since the Bronze Age between 3200?600 B.C.
- More commonly a male fashion item, with the exception of the Middle Ages.
- Made from natural, full-grain quality leather.
- Straps and fittings made from natural, top-grain quality leather.
- Top-grain leather fittings.
- Stitching around edges strengthen structural stability and increase lifetime.
- Colours dyed into material.
- Handmade by qualified professionals. Measurements are approximations.
- 160 cm
- Epic Armoury
- Vegetable-tanned, Full-grain leather,
- 200 gram
- 4 cm
|Reference||Combination name||Quantity (2)||Availability||Price||Add to cart|