Halbard - 190 cm
Epic Armoury's Halberd is a 190 cm latex poleaxe inspired by a weapon used during the late medieval period. The Halberd's axe-like head has a 35 cm blade for chopping, a long spear for piercing, and a claw-like spike for grappling. The axe-head is specially reinforced to make the weapon durable and versatile. Handpainted and sculpted to appear realistic, detailed metal and bolts run along the pole, which is carved to appear like worn wood.
Made from durable closed cell foam around a fibreglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, you can feel confident that your LARP weapon will provide the safety and appeal you want when crafting your kit.
- Prominent during the 14th- and 15th centuries
- Term comes from the German words Halm (staff) and Barte (axe)
- Typically designed to keep mounted troops at a distance, but was considered versatile
- Spikes were added to the hammer's head to grapple mounted opponents
- Strong latex coating with a round fibreglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
This item is hand-made and/or hand-painted, which makes it unique. In result of that, this product can have natural differences in design, color and shape, which are not considered faults or defects.
Everyone wants for their weapons to serve as long as possible.
Nothing can describe how to maintain
Remember that most of the damage is done due to the lack of maintenance and bad storage.
Store your latex weapons flat or standing on their pommel - NEVER on the thrust (this will cause damage to the tip of the weapon, that’s not refunded)
Use a barrier made of paper or a towel to guard your weapon in contact with other plastic or rubber surface, so they won’t stick together.
Keep your weapon in a cool, dry area.
Avoid long time exposure to sunlight and don’t transport your weapons on top of your car luggage.
Remember about the maintenance, sprays work best for that.
- 190 cm
- Epic Armoury
- 800 gram
- Edge length
- 30 cm
- Handle length
- 10 cm
- 15 mm fibreglass pipe
- Edge width
- 7 cm